Monday, June 2, 2014

Documented Life Project - Weeks 16-18

I am certainly loving what a little story book, art journal, documented momento that my planner is becoming - even my son said the other day what  cool little book it is turning out to be.  It is certainly been a labour of love ... and I do think it is a grand idea and I hope the Art of 5 talented ladies decide that they have enjoyed this experience as much as the now over 8,000 members and continue the journey next year as well.  :)

Week 16 - Add a cardboard food box in a creative way

Fun fun - again this week was about my niece so I wanted something that I could incorporate into  the challenge that would be about her.  Lucky for me we had a box of Gluten Free Gorilla Munch in the cupboard with the cutest baby gorilla on the front!  PERFECT!  A tip by one of the members suggested to save a little on bulk to photocopy the box, which I did ~ Loved the finished very simple layout.   I also incorporated a second page on to the already added tip in so I could continue my photo journey of her first year.  :)






Week 17 - photograph or draw your favourite SHOES
I decided to use my slippers for my favourite shoes - I wear the all the time - as soon as I walk in the door from work or anywhere - I slip out of my shoes and slippers on and they are the last thing I take off before I put my shoes on and head out the door.  We have hard wood and tile floors through out our home and I could not live without my slippers - ALL YEAR LONG!  :)

AND I found a quote with the word slippers in it! 
A few more weeks of challenges - thanks for looking :)
Cheers
Sherri :) 

No comments: