Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday here we come .....

Well got my vehicle in this morning and it is getting fixed as I type this :-) then life goes on yep yep. Didn't get much scrapbooking done this weekend, but I sat and organized some pictures and got myself more ready, now I need to clear some room on my scrapbooking table and get at it. Think I am going to start with all the unfinished layouts I have floating around, and work from there :-) Looking forward to it, and looking forward to this week being a good one and full of life!!!!!

I hope you all had a lovely easter weekend -

1 comment:

Laura said...

glad to hear that the car is being fixed. sorry to hear that you didn't get a chance to scrap on the weekend but you are better prepared now to get to it with organized pics. I agree that starting with unfinished LO/projects is a good way to get the mojo going again...I should do the same.