Tuesday, April 17, 2007

it's only Tuesday?

haha I could use another weekend right now :-) Women's show went fine - lots of people and it was fun helping introduce Kelly's new business to interested ladies.

Tomorrow night looking forward to attending the Simply Suppers event tomorrow night with my mother - she is finding it to be a good idea for her and her honey as well. There is only the two of them and they both work full time so the whole ready to cook entree idea is working for them as well. It's good that it is tomorrow - I am pretty well out except for my slow cooker meals, and as I have been a bit under the weather lately (sore back, upset stomach) we are eating out more than we should. So it will be good to have some things in the freezer again to stop that trend haha.

Looking forward to going home and watching some Gilmore Girls tonight - one of my fave shows - get a little house stuff done and maybe be able to pull out some scrapping stuff, or do some more organizing in my scraproom. Something along the creative line. :-)

Hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Sherri, nice to hear the womens show went well. I wish I had known about it sooner or I would have made plans to attend...maybe next year! I've been stalking your blog waiting for an update, so Thanks...lol! Enjoy the evening with your Mom tomorrow. Take care.

Laura said...

Hello again Sherri...wanted to let you know that you have been tagged!! All the details are on my blog. Please let me know if you do this so I can come back and read your answers...not like I won't be back anyway...LOL!! Hope the supper thing was good tonight.

Anonymous said...

omg....i could use another weekend too!!! Make that two more!!!!

So what do you think of this crummy weather!!!!??? grrr...