Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kay got tagged so I will play :-)

Okay now as I am kinda new to the blogging world and only blog back and forth with a few of you I am going to try this anyway, and maybe add some new people to my blogging friend regulars!

Okay copying the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Okay here goes:

1. I have become a simply suppers fanatic.

2. I use to hate the color pink growing up and now I love it (course that may be too that I have some adorable nieces that I scrapbook now :-)


3. I detest washing dishes - one of my least favorite household chores.

4. I love the game roller coaster tycoon - and if I start playing it I can waste hours before my son kicks me off the computer or my stomach growls from hunger or thirst.

5. I am addicted to corn nuts - seriously - will send my son out into a snow storm to get me some if a craving hits haha - well now he is too old to budge off the couch hee hee.


6. My theme song would be Bitch by Meredith Brooks - if I am having a bad day I hunt it down and play it nice and loud, sing it loud and dance around with a broom or something (haha can't believe I am admitting that) and soon feel better.


7. I am a sucker for someone who says they love me.


Man it is amazing how hard it is to think about facts about yourself - need to do some more about me pages haha.

Okay I would like to tag - Laura, Tammy, Kelsey, Anam, Renee M., Lynn, and Anna -

Hope you all have a fabulous day my friends!

3 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

found you!! hello :) how are you. as for crap names to faces :) i am usless sorry ...

you are the simplyfood girl :) see i remember - just badly...

Renee said...

hey there chica...I'll try to remember to do this one day....hey I'm a dish hater myself...lol

Laura said...

Thanks for doing the tag Sherri...it was great to read your random facts.
Hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy the week ahead.