Sunday, March 4, 2007

Just Sitting .........

here with a coffee and enjoying the morning, course we are plunged back into ol' man winter out there, our spring day yesterday gone, but at least on this side of winter we do know it can't last forever and that there is a good promise of spring around one corner soon. It seems like winter has been such a long one this year, I am so looking forward to the warmer weather and just seeing grass!!!! I can't believe how much I miss the grass haha will settle for brown even right about now. :-)

Well I missed my scrapalicious event yesterday - but I do have to say it felt so very good to get a few things accomplished around this space of mine, and I hope to continue (even minus the sun and motivation) today and maybe start a little on my scrap space. I haven't been doing any scrapbooking in the last week, and I think it is partly because of all I have to do around me, so I need to get some major things accomplished so I can feel I can reward myself and sit and scrapbook haha.

I have been full of scrapbooking thoughts, if that makes sense - I have had a real run on thinking deeply about what love, relationships, and friendships mean to me, and how I place the importantance of these in my life. I know I am going to love this blog idea as I think it will be a handy tool in expressing myself - fill it with thoughts, information, ideas etc. that are important to me, so that I may come and view it when I feel like it. It is kinda like a online journal isn't it. Isn't it amazing in this day and age we actually get to know people without having to sit with them on a regular basis? Is this a good thing or not?

I know that the online world has been instrumental in my making of friends and acquaintances in the scrapbooking world. I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting people - well other ladies that enjoy the art and the experience of scrapbooking. It is a good group to know I find, because scrapbookers have a love of all things I hold dear myself - family, friends, life, art, love, life, and expression.

Also I do know the online world has helped bring me closer to family and friends outside of the scrapbooking world haha (I know there is such a thing), the people who I scrapbook about. I have been able to keep in contact with members of my family and friends out there that I may not see for years, keep our oars so to speak in each others lives - pictures sent, laughter shared, and even support for the times we are so tired. Amazing I say.

So on that thought off I go - my coffee is just about done, and off to the shower I go and then take a look around at what I can clean and organize today to make me more comfortable in my space - ha so much to do, I am quite the pack rat as the saying goes, trying to work on that. Scrapbooking fit right in with that part of me ha because I keep every little thing as helpful if I want to put it on a page, get inspiration, or just display it haha. So anyway off to clear a bit and unclutter my life ..............

take care and I hope that all that may read this that you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Your blog looks great and I love your color choice (it's my fav color too)! The www is a fantastic place to meet other scrappers, and I am so lucky to be able to call so many of my on-line friends - Really good friends!!
Take care girl and have a great

Laura said...

sorry we missed meeting on Saturday..next time! Your success with cleaning and feeling too overwhelmed to scrap inspired me to clean/purge and reorganize my scrapspace on Sunday and i am sooo much happier with it now...Thanks!
Have a great day Sherri.