Thursday, March 15, 2007

adorable pic of my new niece

Our darling new addition to the family, my new niece Carys - my sister takes pictures for the scrapbookers heart - I mean look at this set up. Just beautiful - she took this picture and then used it for all the baby announcements. My heart hurts that they are so far away, but I hope to go and see them all soon, and visit with both my sisters and their families. It has been a long hard year already this year, but I do have to say that my new niece has been a very uplifting high spot - new soft small innocent life - how can I not be awed at the little miracle she is and what hope it brings to life. Love you little one - thanks for looking and letting me share. Hugs!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sherri, she is adorable!! And I'd have to agree about the setup...it's perfect. I hope you are able to visit them soon, it's hard being away from family. Have a great weekend.