Monday, October 29, 2007

The weekend ....

Well I haven't had internet service at home for the last week, it's been quite the withdrawl believe me, so the computer has not been on as much lately. On the weekend I needed it to do some work for my CJ's which I am working hard on haha, wink wink well I am trying, and when I brought it up on Sunday ~ low and behold my internet was back! I did find it much easier to tear myself away and continue on with my work that day, so maybe a break at home is what I needed to cut that umbilical cord to my computer. It was enjoyable to work on something light and creative this weekend, kept my mood up as well as a visit from my Calgary friend Kelly-Ann that was a real treat. I was in no mood to go out to any event this weekend, not depressed or anything, just not in the mood for the bars and stuff, was happy to be at home. She was down to go out for a friends birthday, so went out both nights ~ but came and spent Saturday afternoon, and then back again Saturday evening before she went out. It was nice to just chill on the couch, eat popcorn, and chat. Greatly gave me some friend time to help with the soul ~ and she will be driving down again this coming up weekend for my 40th birthday dinner.

Yikes 40, I don't know where the time has gone ~ really, and on we go.
I want to wish everyone a safe and happy week, and if you have little ghouls out on Wednesday ~ here is hoping you have an awesome Halloween!

2 comments:

MonaS! said...

Sounds like a nice weekend anyway! Hope you have a wonderful 40th my friend! Hope I look as fabulous as you at 40 - I only got 3 years to go!!!

Laura said...

First of all, I am sorry about your Uncle. My sympathies to you and some big ole {hugs}.
Sounds like you had a good weekend....friends are so important!
I truly wish you all the best on your 40th birthday...enjoy your dinner.

Take care Sherri!