Thursday, August 30, 2007

A little more scrapping done :-)

Last weekend when I decided to go and join my mom and Ron at the lake, by myself ~ my ds had plans with his girlfriends family ~ I also decided to bring out my scrapping stuff. I had just gone to the Urban crop the night before so my stuff was still a packed, had started cutting flowers out for a layout I was thinking of, but had no plan ~ so anyway decided to take all the stuff out with me. It was so lovely and relaxing, the day was not really warm or overly sunny, so it was a great day to set up on the picnic table and dabble with my scrapbooking stuff and sit and chat with my mom.

And this is the result:


And also I decided to change up this layout I had done recently to make it more my own, I just felt it was a bit unfinished, I love it now :-)
Doesn't she have the sweetest smile? So fun to scrap my little niece is!

1 comment:

Andi said...

you are not a slacker at all!