Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Monday Monday .....

and back at work today ~ feels a bit strange, but all good.

It's been a bit of a quieter day today, not too busy just steady ~ so gives me the opportunity to check into a couple sites, and run in here. Want to go and check out some more blogs today ~ there is a never ending supply of inspiration out there, really makes me wish I didn't have to work to pay the bills haha, so I could sit home and just create.

Should be a smooth week this week, I don't have alot planned in the way of going out ~ a bunch of my scrapbooking cropping friends are heading off to a crop retreat this weekend coming up. :-( I decided that vacation has to rule precident for now, so I could not join them ~ but so looking forward to getting to BC in the summer, I haven't been to BC for 4 years now, and haven't seen some of my family there since then.

Feels a bit weird to really have no big plans for the next while ~ I have been on the go so much the last while that I have to re-learn what to do with down time ~ lots has been piling up at home to do so that will keep me busy for awhile, and now that the weather is getting so nice I really need to look at getting out more and getting some exercise ~ maybe start a regular walking schedule and once completely healed maybe use that gym membership I pay for monthly hahahaaha ~ my kid would be so surprised hee hee.

Well ladies I want to wish you all a very good day, and have fun whatever you get up to.

cheers

2 comments:

MonaS! said...

well I hope you have a wonderful week my friend. Hopefully we can touch base at some time this week! Love ya and I miss seeing ya!

Laura said...

well, I think if anyone deserves to have a bit of down time, it's you! Take it all in, relax and enjoy whatever it is you do with your time!
I am so happy for you that you'll be making to BC this summer...that's fantastic! Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!
Take care Sherri!