Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fair Tuesday it is .....

Boy I can't believe how time is flying by. My mom and her hubby's first anniversary today ~ so sweet ~ I am very happy for my mom that she found this man to be with her, love her, and stand by her ~ the rest of their days ~ gives hope for me haha ;)

Went to Scrapalicious again at the beginning of December ~ and I am already looking forward to the one in January ~ I find it very enjoyable, we have alot of space to work, good company, lots of snacks, and a great amount of time to crop. As well I went to my first evening of the CTMH hostess group I have joined, my friend Mel came along with me, and now has joined as well ~ so this is another event I will be looking forward to on a monthly basis. The new year is holding some exciting things ~ crop times, retreats, hope to head back to Hinton with my girl Kelly and do some more classes with the awesome ladies there ~ my son's grad, my Grandparents 50th Anniversary ~ and a few more exciting milestones. I am looking forward to 2009 ~ to improving and building on the friendships I have, to continuing to improve my health - not only physically but mental growth as well, to much more scrapbooking and bonding time, and precious memories and moments with family.

Right away I get some lovely holiday time from work, and I hope to spend it in my home and get to some pushed away chores to help me bring in the new year on a positive note and push ahead to a bright 2009 ~

I hope to maybe even meet some cyber friends that I have come to know a bit ~ maybe get together in the "real" world haha ~ another bright and positve aspect to look forward in the new year.

Okay off for now ~ I hope you all have a wonderful week :)

1 comment:

Andi said...

ahhhhh...your post today is so refreshing and inspiring to me! 2009 is going to be full of many good things - I can feel it!! :)