Friday, January 24, 2014

Art is a part of my life ...


It has been quite the time since I last blogged ... I seriously want to become a better and more frequent blogger in 2014 and beyond :)  I was thinking this morning I know I put too much on myself, I figure I need to write these long detailed blog posts to show off what I am doing, or share art or thoughts ... both my blogs suffer from this thinking as I constantly take pictures of what I am doing or loving in life ~ now I have instagram to feed the addiction of posting pictures here and there, but I have a need to write as part of my creativity ... ssssssssooooooo ....

going to try to have shorter blog posts but more often ... full of pictures and tidbits of what I am loving and experiencing in life ... It is one of my goals for the year - be a better blogger and just do it!

I have actually picked a "One Little Word" this year - ACTION - never have done so before but seriously have been inspired by amazing women such as Christy Tomlinson and Margie Romney-Aslett - who I was blessed to spend some time with last year and who are awesome INSTAGRAM-ers and share their lives and creative voice with us everyday, constant inspiration!
Christy also has some amazing e-courses, retreats, and monthly inspiration going on - check all of this out at her workshop page and follow her blog for all the updates.  Margie has awesome "Spark your Life" e-courses that she does - so affordable and fun and delightful ways to brighten up your home and add that creative touch!  Amazing women - hugs

Also I have some new amazing women to follow such as Jeanne Oliver and Roben-Marie Smith - who both this year have helped jump start my creativity with courses and projects such as "Studying Under the Masters" and the "Documented Life Project" - and appreciation of so so many talented and amazing ARTISTS out there ... and yes that means "Masters" but also Teachers and all the amazing people who have a voice in someway about ART!  All of YOU!!! 

So I have lots going on creatively and will definitely work on that goal of blogging regularly ... and sharing a little of what I have been doing and will be working on.

Till then ...
CREATE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello sweet friend, I look forward to more blog posts!!!! I love seeing what you are doing on Instagram and Facebook.