Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another one completed ....


Hello!

I am on a bit of a scrapping roll lately, don't know if it is summer being here or if I am just in a good place in life right now and feel creative!

Here is a recent picture sent to me by my sister of my sweet nephew and two nieces. I wasn't sure I was happy with how I placed the swirlys at the bottom corner, but I finally had to finish it up and say good - if ya fiddle too much sometimes you can wreak it all together.

Long weekend coming and I am really looking forward to it. I was trying to get a surprise trip going with a friend, but money is tight and we couldn't find the extra bodies we wanted to come with us to make it affordable. So another time. Lots to do around the city though, will have to take in some of the festivities in the city - haven't done that for a few years - all good.

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh Sherri, that layout is adorable (the swirls are perfect). Glad that you are in a good place...it's hard sometimes to get there..lol!
Hope you had a fantastic Canada day weekend, take care, stay cool in this heat!